Have a good photo of one of these recipes? Contact us to submit it!
Use this vinaigrette for any salad, but it is especially nice over an endive or frisee salad. You can use leftovers to drizzle over roasted veggies, too.
- 1/4 cup juice of 1 orange (or half orange, half grapefruit)
- 1/8 cup each, juice of 1 lemon and lime
- 1/4 cup organic, unrefined sesame oil (not toasted), or olive oil
- 2 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, or more to taste
Mix all ingredients together in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake well before serving. Dressing should keep well in fridge for one week.
Submitted by Rachel Yaseen, Two Spoons