Join the Tucson CSA Waitlist
The CSA offers 6-week subscriptions of locally grown produce. Each week, CSA members can expect to receive 7-8 different varieties of fruits and vegetables chosen by our farmers at $26/week. If you are a previous member, just email us and we can get you back in!
If you qualify for SNAP, please fill out this application as well.
After you read the Terms of Agreement, please fill out our form linked below to be added to our waitlist. This information is for internal use so that we can set up your account and will not be shared elsewhere.
Once you have submitted this form, your name will be added to our waitlist and we will contact you when space becomes available. Please expect this process to take at least 6 months. We hope you agree that it will be worth the wait and thank you for your patience!
Terms of Agreement
As a member of the Tucson CSA, and from the moment I sign up online for a Tucson CSA share, I commit to share the risks and rewards of the farm’s harvests for the duration of my subscription. I also agree that:
1) I must pay for six or twelve pickups in advance at $26/week, and my payment is non-refundable and does not guarantee me an exact amount of produce at each pickup;
2) I am responsible for picking up my share(s) between 4:00 and 7:00 pm on my scheduled pickup days. If not picked up, my share(s) will be donated to charity at the end of the pickup day;
3) the cost of my share(s) will be charged to my CSA account after each of my scheduled pickup days;
4) I must place any Delivery Holds and make any Subscription Changes before midnight Friday if they are the take effect the following week;
5) I may not claim refunds or credits for missed scheduled pickups;
6) if I select the Recurring E-Check form of payment (Autopay)* my subscription will be renewed and I will be automatically charged when my CSA account balance drops below $26,
* You can email us at any time to have your Autopay option turned off.