Helping us support local
Thank You Volunteers!
We’re incredibly appreciative of the tireless work you put into making the Tucson CSA go round. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for helping us feed the community and support our local farmers week after week.
Our pickup location is staffed by volunteers who receive produce in exchange for their help. We tend to have a stable volunteer crew and new permanent volunteering positions arise infrequently. However, we often need substitutes.
Volunteer shifts include:
- Unloading and set up: Tuesdays 1:30 – 3:30 pm or Wednesdays 1:00 to 3:00 pm. Requires the ability to lift and move heavy produce crates.
- Staffing the produce line: Tuesdays or Wednesdays 3:45 – 7:30 pm. Requires knowledge of produce, how to prepare it, and communication skills.
- Staffing the bread line: Tuesdays or Wednesdays 3:45 – 7:30 pm. Requires communication skills.
- Front desk: Tuesdays or Wednesdays 3:45 – 7:30 pm. Requires handling square register, ability to answer many questions related to CSA operations, and communication skills.
- Backstage: Tuesdays or Wednesdays 4:00 – 6:00 pm. Requires organization skills.
If you are interested in joining our pool of volunteers/subs, please come introduce yourself at the CSA front desk during pickup hours.