Have a good photo of one of these recipes? Contact us to submit it!
Tokyo Bekana Slaw
Serve this finely cut slaw alone or over cooked rice noodles. You could also use it as a filling for spring rolls, wrapped up with lettuce in rice paper wrappers.
- 1/2 head Tokyo Bekana, shredded 1/2 bunch radishes, shredded
- 1/2 bunch carrots, shredded
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
Toss together vegetables. Mix liquid ingredients in separate bowl, then pour over vegetables. Toss, then let marinate in refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.
Submitted by Sara Jones, Tucson CSA