Have a good photo of one of these recipes? Contact us to submit it!
Homemade Bone Broth Ramen Bowls
My favorite way to use bone broth is just sipping it warmed up with a little cayenne. I also use it in place of water (or half and half) when making legumes, grains, and soups. Here is a simple and favorite recipe that I love in the morning!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 bowls 1x
- 7 ounces of rice noodles of choice
- 32 oz Guru Broo Bone Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup leafy CSA greens
- Protein of choice: Any meat. Boiled eggs or tofu would work well too.
- Black sesame seeds for garnish
- Prepare the rice noodles per instructions on the box
- Once ready, use the same pot and add the noodles, spices and bone broth and warm over medium low heat for about 5- 10 minutes until the broth is hot (but no boiling)
- Add in the protein of choice, leafy greens and avocado and pour into two bowls
- Garnish with black sesame seeds and enjoy while warm!
Store leftovers in the fridge for about 4 days.
Submitted by Jennifer Walsh, Guru Broo owner