This week we will have the 1st of 3 total Holiday Pop-Up Markets to make your holiday gift shopping that much easier and local! They will be setup in the entrance to the courtyard from 4pm-7pm both Tuesday and Wednesday each week.
- November 29 & 30: Agave Pantry and Margarita Brosova
- December 6 & 7: Laurel’s Florals and Spring & Vine
- December 13 & 14: Sonoran Soaps & Sundries and Cafe Sin Fronteras
Agave Pantry brings a unique variety of items. The owner of Agave Pantry, Shazieh Gorji (pictured above), uses her culinary and artistic knowledge to create beautiful and thoughtful items. Caramels will be available along with gift sets: Chai Spice, culinary salts, sipping cups, and an array of new pottery from bells, sun catchers, bowls, tumblers, serving platters, dancing saguaro ornaments, Arizona ornaments, and spirit pots for altars and ritual.
Read more about Shazieh and her delicious caramels we are still selling through the CSA Shop through the end of the year.
Margarita Brosova will be selling many unique items, including:
- handmade felt ornaments of her own creation,
- stickers and bandannas of her design silkscreened by the local Tanline printers,
- greeting cards and art prints of her art locally printed by Reproductions Inc.
- and some original paintings.
- She will also have some of her partner and local artist Tony Rosano’s ornaments gracing her table.
And remember, our Winter Break schedule for this year is slightly different due to when the holidays fall.
TCSA Winter Break – December 22 – January 9th
YES – Pick-Ups on December 20 & 21
There will be NO CSA pickups the last week of December or the first week of January
YES – Pick-Ups on January 10 & 11