Have a good photo of one of these recipes? Contact us to submit it!
Yellow Taxi Tomato Salsa
Any tomato can become salsa if you try hard enough! Feel free to swap out the yellow taxis for any other variety of ripe, in-season tomatoes.
- 1 share small plum or cherry tomatoes (about 1 pint)
- 1 share yellow taxi tomatoes (3-4 tomatoes)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced1/4
- large white or yellow onion
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Optional: 1 jalapeno diced
Seed all tomatoes and drain of excess juices. Option one is to dice all ingredients by hand and mix together. Option two is to throw all ingredients into a food processor and gently pulse until desired texture. This is a delicious, fresh mild salsa but you can add some spice using jalapenos if desired.
Submitted by Zoe Sand, Planted Blissfully