Have a good photo of one of these recipes? Contact us to submit it!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 eggplant, diced
- 2 cups verdolagas, coarsely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2-3 small summer squash, diced
- basil, oregano and thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat olive oil over medium heat in a saucepan. Add onions and garlic and sauté until onions are translucent. Add eggplant and stir until coated with oil. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes, verdolagas, zucchini, and herbs; mix well. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve with rice.
Submitted by Philippe Waterinckx, Tucson CSA