Have a good photo of one of these recipes? Contact us to submit it!
Elote Blanco with Verdolagas, Lime Juice and Chiles
- 2 ears of corn, kernels sliced off
- 1 (or more) tablespoon butter
- 1 chile (Serrano or Anaheim), seeded and chopped
- 1 cup coarsely chopped verdolagas
- 1/4 cup chipotle goat cheese, or crumbled queso fresco
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Hot chile powder to taste (no need for it is you use chipotle goat
Combine corn, butter, chiles and 1/2 cup water in a sauce pan. Simmer until tender, 10–15 minutes.
Stir in cheese, chile powder, lime juice, verdolagas, and salt to taste.
Submitted by Philippe Waterinckx, Tucson CSA