Have a good photo of one of these recipes? Contact us to submit it!
Cucumber and Dill Pasta Salad
A most refreshing summer dish!
- 1 pound pasta (rotelle, shells or bowties), cooked
- 1 cucumber, cut in half and sliced
- 2 cups yogurt (Greek yogurt is best)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill (to taste) (last winter, when we got dill at the CSA, I froze mine in a quart freezer bag)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup vinegar or lemon juice
Mix pasta, cucumber and dressing. Serve cool.
Submitted by Philippe Waterinckx, Tucson CSA