Have a good photo of one of these recipes? Contact us to submit it!
Cabbage Slaw in Peanut Ginger Sauce
Finely shred the cabbage for this salad. You can add any other veggies (shredded root vegetables or sliced celery are great) and herbs you think might be good. Serve with cold noodles and diced chicken or tofu for a light meal. Garnish with roasted peanuts and lime wedges if you like.
Ingredients- For about half a head of finely shredded cabbage you will need:
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup orange or apple juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1-3 teaspoons sugar (optional)
- 1/2 ground cayenne pepper (optional)
Blend dressing ingredients in a food processor or blender. Taste for seasoning and add additional soy sauce or sugar if desired. Toss with cabbage just before serving.
Submitted by Sara Jones, Tucson CSA NAME HERE