Blanrock Farm is located on the Northwest side of Tucson. Rachel and Kyle have very strong family values and strive to provide high quality Microgreens to our local Tucson area, where they were raised and proudly call home. At Blanrock Farm they’ve always enjoyed outdoor gardening. They eventually transitioned to indoor controlled growing. Their family absolutely loves and eats their Microgreens almost daily.
Microgreens are packed full of amazing flavor with high vitamin and nutrient contents upwards 40% more than the mature counterpart. They also contain wonderful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
The temperature, humidity and light controlled environment indoors gives them the capability of growing healthy and sustained edible vegetables, flowers or herbs, year-round.
- Microgreens are the growth stage between sprouts and baby greens.
- Microgreens can be eaten raw or cooked.
- Simply add them to your sandwich, favorite meat dish, stir fry and soup.
- Or easily just eat them by themselves as a quick snack or fresh salad.
- All varieties are organic and non-GMO.
Products We Offer
Blanrock Farm provides our microgreen shares. Tucson CSA members can subscribe to a weekly ($4.00/share) microgreen share in the following options:
- Rotation: Sunflower, Speckled Pea or Radish
- Sunflower Only