As we approach the holiday season and the days get shorter and yet somehow busier, we want to provide you with a few resources and reminders that may help….and chocolates and caramels, if all else fails!
- We are OPEN Thanksgiving week.
- We will start selling Black Mesa Candy and Chocolates and Agave Pantry Caramels prior to Thanksgiving and through December for all your holiday gifting and enjoyment.
- If you are going to be out of town for any of the upcoming pick-ups, please use the FAQ page as a reminder on how to put your share on hold.
- You do NOT need to put your share on hold for our winter break.
- Did you know that you can add optional shares by just emailing us with your request? Let us know before Saturday for the following week’s pick-up if you want extra bread, goat cheese, mushrooms and/or microgreens.
Our Winter Break schedule for this year is slightly different due to when the holidays fall.
- TCSA Winter Break – December 22 – January 9th
- There will be NO CSA the last week of December or the first week of January
- Pickups stop after December 21st and resume on January 10th
Pop-Up Markets are coming for your convenient local holiday shopping!
- November 29 & 30: Agave Pantry and Margarita (prints like the one in the post photo)
- December 6 & 7: Laurel’s Florals and Spring & Vine
- December 13 & 14: Sonoran Soaps & Sundries
As we get closer to these dates, we will provide more info on each pop-up market that will conveniently be set-up each week when you come to pick up your produce.