Skip to Content
- Please check in with the volunteer at the check-in table and retrieve your optional shares (bread, cheese, mushrooms) from the volunteer at the entrance to the Historic Y Courtyard.
- Pick up your CSA produce share inside the courtyard to your right (west) when entering. Please find the Trading Table and Surplus Bench on the east side of the courtyard.
- All CSA Shop transactions will be done in the courtyard of the Historic Y. We are no longer taking cash, so please be prepared to pay for your items with a check or a card.
- The first 30 minutes of pick-up, from 4 – 4:30, are reserved for seniors and those who are more vulnerable to COVID-19. We ask that everyone else come during a rotating specific time slot depending on the first letter of your last name (if possible). You will be notified weekly of your time slot.
- We will continue to reserve the 4 – 4:30 time slot for members who prefer to wear a mask and will require everyone at the CSA (including volunteers) to wear masks during that 30-minute time period. Beginning June 1st, masks will be optional for fully vaccinated individuals after 4:30pm.